CODEX – SINGLE LINK – TORRENT
Experience high school again in Super Daryl Deluxe, the last totally normal high school themed RPGvania you’ll ever want.
Super Daryl Deluxe is an RPGvania with brawler-style combat set inside of a perfectly normal, sprawling, multi-dimensional high school. Like any other perfectly normal school, its students and faculty are going missing and the classrooms have been locked down for weeks. Yes, there’s nothing remarkable happening at WFHS whatsoever – just ask the new principal.Things are bound to get stirred up when an enthusiastic, bizarrely dressed new kid wanders into town. This go-getter’s name is Daryl, and he just wants to make friends. What starts out as an innocent effort to help jump-start a young contraband textbook business turns into a harrowing quest through the school and its enormous, monster-filled classrooms in the hope of becoming the most popular kid in town. Oh – and saving everyone’s lives is top priority, of course.No need to worry. There’s nothing to see here at Water Falls High School.
- Take your enemies head on with the best cartoon violence available today with any combination of over 40 skills available for you to buy and upgrade!
- Meet hundreds of characters and explore a sumptuous open world featuring scads of maps!
- Immerse yourself in over 15 hours of story with a focus on humor and minimal plot holes!
- Discover hidden areas, secrets, and rare items instead of completing that story!
- Level up and don fancy equipment to get the most out of your high school experience!
- Stay busy with a tasteful amount of quests that you can complete for all sorts of random strangers!
- Distract yourself from other, better games with our beautiful art and a toe-tappin-good original soundtrack!
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics with 256MB memory or more
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Skidrow Reloaded Games
- Play the game.
- Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!