HI2U – SINGLE LINK – TORRENT
Mochi’s Megabucks Update is here! In this update you’ll be invited to explore the Nimble Valley, chase down new quicksilver slimes, earn luxurious ranch upgrades, and attempt the exhilarating Rush Mode.
The Nimble Valley is a new zone that is home to the exceedingly rare quicksilver slimes. Not much is known about the Valley outside of the fact that it is owned by the one and only Mochi Miles. Work for Mochi and prove yourself to be a first-rate rancher!
– Mochi will invite you to her Manor after you successfully complete a Range Exchange request with her, unlock the Indigo Quarry, and purchase The Grotto ranch expansion. Please note that you will need to complete a NEW Range Exchange request from Mochi in order to trigger her contacting you.
– Work in the Valley involves running a series of Rance Exchange assignments which will reward you with newbucks and special upgrades.
– Mochi will GENEROUSLY (emphasis added by request of Mochi Miles) pay you for every 10 plorts you deliver. Fulfill larger requests to earn: Mochi’s Extra Mile, the Deluxe coop upgrade, and then access to Mochi’s Manor.
– Mochi’s Extra Mile occasionally DOUBLES the newbucks for plorts deposited into the market. (Mochi wouldn’t go into the specifics, but we estimate it’s about 1 out of every 20 plorts will get you a bonus)
– The Nimble Valley has two tracks you can run to collect resources for Mochi. One is trickier than the other!
– Each track is equipped with a special generator to get quicksilver slimes out of their hiding spots. Generators can only run for a limited time, so collect as much as you can before they need to recharge. Extend your available time using relay rings throughout the Valley.
– The Valley is rigged with Miles Tech that will automatically gather plorts for you. Mochi assures you that she is not skimming any of them off the top. And frankly, it’s outrageous that you even think so.
– Find treasure pods with new decorations hidden throughout the Valley!
Quicksilver slimes are lightning quick, and feed on electricity. This is generally accomplished by their moving really fast and slowly accumulating the static charge they generate. However, Mochi has decided to speed up the process and created a method for feeding them energy in a far more direct fashion.
– Feed quicksilver slimes by electrifying them using Mochi’s cutting-edge Miles Tech.
– Be careful while collecting plorts; electrified quicksilver slimes are dangerous to touch!
– Quicksilver plorts can’t be sold on the Plort Market and can only be deposited at Mochi’s Manor.
Electrical Charges and Power Stations:
– Spark Shot: Feed a spark shots to quicksilver slimes and rake in the newbucks.
– Static Clinger: Charges a quicksilver slime with electricity that can chain to nearby quicksilvers. Make them work for YOU!
– Slooow Field: Experimental tech that creates a dome of photonic jelly, slowing down quicksilvers that pass through it.
– Thunderclap: A super-charged spark shot that is capable of hitting a whole bunch of quicksilvers at once!
– Charge Stations: Fill your vac tank with random electrical charges designed to make plort harvesting a breeze (randomly assigns a slooow field, static clinger, or thunderclap)
– Relay Rings: Run through relay rings to extend your time.
– Energy Boost Station: Refills your energy meter so you can keep running and jumping and collecting those plorts.
– 5-Day Rush has been replaced and is now Rush Mode!
– Create the most efficient ranch you can to earn the most newbucks within the allotted time. Getting knocked out reduces your newbucks by 10%.
– Complete daily Range Exchange requests to earn extra time and gilded ginger.
– Collect 25 of any plort and receive a bonus multiplier when your score is calculated. Each bonus can only be collected once per plort type, for a total of 16 bonus multipliers. Slimes from the Glass Desert are worth the most!
– Use your gilded ginger on the gold gordos that are now scattered all over the map.
– Make use of Slime Science gadgets that are already in your inventory such as: warp depots, teleporters, and hydro turrets.
– Other features have been included in order to speed up gameplay, including semi-fed gordos, an open plort gate, all available power ups being unlocked, and a selection of Slime Science gadgets available to you.
Skidrow Reloaded Games