– Three new bosses have been added – the Slime Queen, the Knight Hunter, and the All-Watcher! Quests in Port of Caul (1-07), Witchwater (2-12), and Sea of Stalks (3-06) will lead you to three epic battles. (Regeneration required.)
– The Ranger’s Guild “Bodkin’s Point” has been added to Hintertown (2-03) along with new quests, NPCs, merchants and much more to discover! (Regeneration required.)
– A “Smart Camera” option has been added and enabled by default when using a controller. The Smart Camera will automatically track the player and position itself behind them.
– New side-by-side chest menu! When you open a chest or other container, you’ll now see a handy side-by-side view of your backpack and the chest, along with shortcuts for mass item transfers and stacking.
– An unlimited water source item has been added to Creative Mode.
– Kitchen-themed items have been added to Creative Mode.
– Traps are now available for Rangers to use against enemies.
– Consumable items and recipes can now be used directly from your backpack (via the More Actions menu).
– Completed events now grant XP and gold.
– Added rare drop chance for pirate trophy to hollow knight pirates.
-The quest system has been reworked – regenerating a universe no longer resets quests.
– Added variants of gold coin drop models to signify larger gold drop amounts.
– Remaining event time is now shown in the quest HUD.
– Fast travel by gamepad has now dedicated hotkeys for going home and returning to landing pad.
– Completing quests shows a new quest completion popup.
– Screen resolution list in the graphical options menu is now sorted in a menu instead of a dropdown list to be more robust.
– High value items now have new VFX when dropped.
-Adjusted the duration of flying merchant events to better fit with other event lengths.
– Mr. Pickles cave can now always be found in the same area near the landlubber’s leap pirate town.Before, he was too hard to find occasionally.
– NPC greeting sounds trigger now when the player is closer than before. This should improve greeting spam in densely populated areas.
– Rearranged the title screen buttons. The offline play option has been removed as the player can set this via the Steam client.
– The drop chance for sharpening stones, traps, tomahawks and totems has been increased.
– Cooldown for health and mana potions has been reduced.
Skidrow Reloaded Games