SIMPLEX – SINGLE LINK – TORRENT
Moon Bullet is an endless side-scrolling shooter with pixel-art style graphics. Survive the waves of zombies, manage ammo and worry about thirst and hungry.
By the late ’90s, the nights were dominated by hordes of zombies after a sudden catastrophe. All the people are missing except only one girl, called Hellena, survived to sweep these creatures from the face of the earth. Her strategy is simple: unleash unlimited shots against these creatures and keep moving to survive!
Story – Exploration of different environments, kill hordes of zombies against the clock, zombie race in bonus stages and Steam Achievements.
Endless – Survive maximum time against uninterrupted hordes of zombies.
- Automatic Rifle : In your hand a powerful weapon used in special operations activated with a simple click of the mouse. If your ammo runs out, you really will be in trouble!
- Runner : Main skill of those who are afraid. With the keys “A” and “D” move and deceive the creatures but do not try to run forever.
- Survival : The time is running and with this rush, you will be thirsty and hungry and this can be fatal!
- Zombie Genocide : Shooting at the creatures will be essential to stay alive and you will still be rewarded for it.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.6Ghz+
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 220 MB available space
Skidrow Reloaded Games
- Play the game.
- Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!