WALMART – SINGLE LINK – TORRENT
Mini Metro is a strategy simulation game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your lines efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You’ll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they’re used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn’t though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Eighteen real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montréal, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seoul, Washington, D.C., Cairo, Istanbul, Shanghai, Mumbai, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game’s map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it’s a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
- Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or later
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Skidrow Reloaded Games
- Play the game.
- Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!